|Fall Semester||Spring Semester||Summer Term|
|Total Program Cost*||$10,950||$10,950||$5,650|
Total Program Cost includes:
- Non-refundable Study Abroad application charge, due at time of application
- Non-refundable program deposit, due at time of application
- International accident and health insurance
- Accommodations in Prague
- Out-of-country major European city (only Semester programs and MAC Summer)
- City within the Czech Republic (Summer programs)
- Cultural events (e.g., operas, ballets, jazz clubs, art galleries, museums)
- City map
- Wi-Fi internet access at the Institute
- Visits to museums and galleries
- Travel pass for use on Prague’s public transportation
Not included are airfares, meals, personal expenses, textbook/studio supplies, and visa fees (semester program only).
Please visit the NC State Study Abroad website for Payment Deadlines.
* Total Program Costs are based on previous year’s rates and should only be used as an estimate when calculating costs for this program.
*Starting Spring 2017, all semester programs (Fall & Spring) will have a Total Program Cost of $10,950 USD